SHRIMP, PEELED AND DEVEINED
BLACKENING SEASONING (RED PEPPER FLAKES OPTIONAL)
(1) For cheese grits: Bring water to a boil, add grits and stir with a whisk, reduce to low heat. Once water is dissolved, add cream, cheese and butter, salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately for smoother grits.
(2) Char cherry tomatoes in pan with EVVO, add tomato paste and mix thoroughly. Add tomatoes and water if needed. Salt and pepper to taste.
(3) Saute garlic, shallots, shrimp, andouille together until color forms and slightly roasted.
(4) Deglaze pan with white wine.
(5) Add chicken stock, butter, blackening seasoning.
(6) Reduce by half, add tomato sauce and baby kale to finish. Salt and pepper to taste.
(7) Serve over cheese grits and enjoy!