3-4 ounces claw and knuckle lobster meat
2 cups mayo
1/2 tbls celery seed
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup white wine vinegar
shredded cabbage and carrots
1 large shallot
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup sweet relish
2 tbls ketchup
(1) For Coleslaw: mix mayo, celery seed, salt, honey, and white wine vinegar in bowl. Add shredded carrots and cabbage until desired consistency.
(2) For Awesome Sauce: mix all ingredients in a bowl until consistent throughout.
(3) Butter rye bread on outside, and place in medium heat pan to brown.
(4) Top bread with "awesome sauce" and gruyere cheese.
(5) In a separate pan, saute lobster in butter until hot.
(6) Add lobster and coleslaw to sandwich.
(7) Enjoy! We serve ours with fresh in house chips and pickles!