7oz GRAHAM CRACKER CRUMBS
3oz BUTTER (MELTED)
5oz CHOCOLATE CHIPS
10oz PEANUT BUTTER CHIPS
12oz HEAVY CREAM
5oz EGG WHITES
(1) Use pan spray to grease pie tin.
(2) Mix together crumb, melted butter, and 2oz sugar.
(3) Pat down in bottom of pie tin; bake in oven at 325 for 5 min.
(4) Boil heavy cream and add chocolate and peanut butter chips to make a ganache
(5) Drop heat to low flame and stir mixture until smooth.
(6) Cook remaining sugar (10oz) to 420 F in a separate pot until it liquifies.
(7) In a bowl, whip egg whites until slightly foamy. Pour in sugar syrup on medium speed, whip until room temperature.
(8) Fold some ganache into the meringue, and meringue back into ganache.
(9) Whip heavy cream to soft peaks, add some ganache to whipped cream and fold into main mixture. Pour into tin.
(10) Freeze to set.